Monday, August 12, 2013

Brag board

Ok, this could probably jus have been added into my class tour but I'm loving my idea and decided it needed it's own post! I like the idea of students having some ownership in the classroom but since my students won't really be in my class working much I decided to create a space for them to share things they have done and are proud of. Maybe they got a good grade on a spelling test, or maybe they just created and amazing picture no matter what it is they can bring it and put in on our BRAG BOARD! 
I threw it up today and just decided I want to add clips to make it easy to change out frequently. This also goes into a form or positive reinforcement so they are being recognized when they do well! 
I am all about doing whatever I can to promote the positive to try and diminish the negative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment